There are several ways of checking within Focus. This guide will look at the quickest and easiest methods for:
- Checking an individual
- Checking the team
Checking an individual
- Select ‘Employees’ in the Menu Bar.
- Select the employee you wish to view using the Employees' Tree.
- Select their ‘Dashboard’ tab.
- You can see whether they are IN or OUT in the ‘Status’ box.
Checking the team
- Select 'Watch' (eye icon) in the Menu Bar.
- In 'Group', tick the appropriate Group that you'd like to view.
- In 'Status', choose how you wish to view the information (those who have clocked IN only or those who have clocked IN or OUT).
- You will see a green oval if someone has clocked IN, as well as the time at which they did so. A red oval signifies a clocking OUT.
The Watch screen updates itself approximately every 10 seconds.
It's important to note that just because an employee shows on the system as having not clocked IN, doesn't mean that they are not on-site and working. They may have simply forgotten to clock.