Employee Photos can be added to Employee Records and will show in the top left-hand corner. The default setting is that the Photos option is turned on.
This guide will look at:
- Turning the Photos option on and off
- Adding a Photo
Turning the Photos option on and off
- Select ‘System’ from the Menu Bar.
- Open the ‘System’ folder from the System Tree.
- Select ‘System Setup’.
- Select the ‘Employees’ tab.
- In the ‘General’ section, tick ‘Photos’ (on) or untick (off).
Adding a Photo
- In the Employee Record, select the blue plus (+) on the person icon.
- Navigate to the required photo and upload.
You can change the photo at any time by repeating the process.
Right-clicking on the photo / person icon itself also gives you the options to delete or upload.