In Focus, you have the option of viewing up to 6 weeks of Timesheets at the same time.
This guide will look at:
- Turning on the Multi-Week Timesheet View
- Viewing multiple Timesheets at the same time
Turning on the Multi-Week Timesheet View
- Select ‘System’ from the Menu Bar.
- Open the ‘System’ file from the System Tree.
- Select ‘System Setup’.
- Select the ‘Timesheet’ tab.
- In the ‘Parameters’ section, tick ‘Multi-Week Timesheet View’.
- In the additional box that appears, select the ‘Maximum Weeks’ that you might want to view at the same time. The maximum you can set is 6.
Viewing multiple Timesheets at the same time
- Select the required employee’s Timesheet, as usual.
- In the top left corner, there is now a box showing ‘1 Week’. Change this to the number of weeks that you wish to view (up to the maximum you set earlier in System Setup).
- You can now scroll down to see all the Timesheets.
The first Timesheet of a Multi-Timesheet view is determined by the date that is currently selected.
Each individual Timesheet can still be edited, locked and approved independently of the others.